Monday, April 13, 2015

Wendy's DT Reveal For April


At XOXO Scrapbooking, we are fortunate to have Renee Johnson from Australia to provide us with a great two-page spread!  Renee's page is very artistic with great feminine elements.


Unfortunately for me, I could not simply copy/lift her page as is.  I had more masculine photos on hand.  However, I enjoyed referring to Renee's work to get me started.  First, I reduced the size to just one page.  I lifted the paper layers.  I also added twine trim (instead of the banner) and simple brads (instead of the tulle).  Overall, I am pleased how my page turned out.  Thanks Renee for the inspiration!


 I can't wait to see what you come up!  Be sure to link up your work by April 30th.

Materials Used: Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants Design Inc - Blissful Blizzard papers, Paper Trunk - Benny alphabet (white), Prima - twin trim, brads, Simple Stories - Harvest Lane alphabet (blocks), and Close To My Heart - cocoa ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment