Friday, February 20, 2015

Halloween for my February Lift

The picture I had of the kiddos from their annual Halloween Event at school. After digging through my Halloween themed stash I pulled a felt Halloween embellishment, a journaling box and some extra elements I had cut with the Cricut or punched but never put them to use! The felt Halloween embellishment, worked as a title and a great substitute for the extra pic.

This month my page was one of those layouts that you start with a sketch and elements. But it comes into something of it's own! I am happy that I got my page completed but it ended up being it's own creation not much of a lift! But that is the fun of starting out using a lift you never know where it might lead!!!!!

Here is a bit of what happened: I started out placing my picture like the lift and used the felt Halloween embellishment like a picture. Reversed the placement of Kimmy's "Life is Good" element by putting my "Black Cat" on the other side of my photo. Since I had the fence below I did want to add more to the opposite side (Kimmy had the black chevron).



Here is Kimmy's page for this month!

Join us this month and add your lift to the side bar linky! 

Check back tomorrow for another reveal of a 2nd lift I did from this month's page!

1 comment: