Sunday, June 22, 2014

Meet our June Guest DT...

Please say a warm XOXO welcome to our guest DT for June and July...

Phillis Walrath


I am an elementary librarian at a rural school in Northern New York. I live with my husband of 19 years and my 15 year old daughter and my 17 year old son. All are taller than me. I began scrap booking when my kids were little. Now that they are teenagers I continue to create keepsake LOs to save the memories of my husband, me and the kids. I scrap mostly chronological because that is how my brain works and how I organize my books. Scrap booking has become an obsession for me. Since I have part of my closet as my scrap space I can leave my materials out and work on a LO or card whenever I have a few minutes or half a day to work. 
 
Here is the layout Phillis put together based on Joannes page
 
 
And Joannes inspiration page
 
 
Why not have a go... There is still plenty of time and we would love to see what you come up with. Don't forget to link it to the linky tool so that we can call past your blog and leave some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment