Monday, April 21, 2014

Chocolate Easter Coma


Hoping everyone enjoyed a very Happy Easter yesterday. 
If you are anything like me, I think I might be in a chocolate coma! 
Well, I COULDN'T let my kids eat it all!  It's bad for them!! Haha!!
Well, I wanted to stop in today and share my lift for April!!! 
This is my grandmother back in the 40's wearing her band cape and cap as a junior in high school. 
I had a lot of fun with the misting and just getting to be a little messy!
 
 
And of course, my inspiration came from Tess' awesome "Another Selfie" layout!
 
 
 
Remember the best way to scraplift a page is to use it like a sketch. You can also draw inspiration for a couple of main elements and see where your page takes you. Just make sure you upload your link to the challenge link on the right hand side of our page. We want to see what you do and also give someone the chance to join us for the next couple of month as a guest design team member.
 
Signing off ~ Heather G.

2 comments:

  1. Heather I'm loving this layout of your grandmother! The masking is great too!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what memoires this must bring to you...................love your page!

    ReplyDelete