Friday, March 21, 2014

Meet our Guest DT - Kimberly Fordyce

We would love for you to meet our guest design team member for March and April

Kimberly Fordyce


Hi, I'm very excited to be a GDT for the month...what an honor.  
I'm a wife, empty nester to three grown children, and Mamaw to three grandsons...that I adore. I live in Florida and love the sunshine. I have a passion for scrapbooking family memories and look forward to any free time to create in my scraproom. My family is very supportive of me. My daughter and son in law bought me my first Cricut and my daughter is the one who encouraged me to start a blog and enter challenges. I was hooked right after I got my first follower and won my first challenge! I would love to have you come and visit me and if you like what you see become a follower!

You can find Kimberly on her blog Kim's Scrapbook Additction or her facebook page of the same name.

Here is Kimberly's take on the March scraplift


And if you haven't had a chance to enter the challenge yet, here is Kimmys original page for inspiration.


Get your entries uploaded to the blog for your chance to be a Guest DT with the XOXO girls just like Kimberly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment