Friday, January 24, 2014

Michelle O'Driscoll

 
Hi I'm Michelle.
 
So a little about me.
I am a mother of 2 elementary aged children; a girl and a boy.
We have 5 large goldfish & 3 dogs; a 14 yr old Black & Tan Beagle, 10 yr old Wheaten Terrier and a 2 yr old Sheepdog.  So, our house is pretty busy place.
 
Our family moved from the USA to Canada 3 1/2 years ago. I am a Jersey Girl born and raised. We lived in New Jersey about 5 miles from the scenes of the famed "MTV Jersey Shore" tv show. For a childhood both my husband and I remember growing up with. We moved to a small town just outside the capital city of St. John's, Newfoundland in Canada where my husband was raised. 
I started scrapbooking back in 2004 after going to a class at a local Scrapbooking Store. Over the years Scrapbooking has become my SOS. Hence the name of my blog: Scrapbooking SOS. I scrap for me, my sanity and in the end my family benefits! Since our move I have been able to attend 2 retreats a year. Maintain the habit I started back a few years ago of making all my cards instead of buying them. I participate in online crops and challenges whenever I come across something that fits in!
Looking forward to designing and scrappin' with you all!

Here is my take on Renee's layout.

 
And here is Renees original
 
 
You have until midnight on January 31st to get your entries in. We would love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment