Monday, January 6, 2014

Introducing Kathleen White

Welcome back Lipstick Chicks. We have a fantastic year in store for you this year including a couple of new Design Team members and we are getting back to our roots as a "scrap lifting" blog.

For 2014 we will become each others inspiration, and we hope to be your inspiration too. The design team members will take it in turns to scrap a page. The rest of the design team will scrap lift it. By doing this we hope to provide you with a glimpse of our individual styles as well as giving you ideas on how to scrap lift without creating exactly the same page as the original.

So with this in mind, we would like to start the new year with introducing out first new design team member

Kathleen White



Hi, my name is Kathleen White and I love to scrap! It all started for me over ten years ago when my daughter was in high school and I wanted to create a scrapbook for her graduation gift. I have been hooked ever since. My style is ever evolving but layering is my favorite style.

I am a domestic goddess with three incredibly talented and grown children. My home support team includes my husband of many years and our sweet little Boston terrier.


Here is a couple of pages to show off Kathleen's style.


 
Please show your XOXO love for Kathleen and make her feel welcome.

2 comments:

  1. love her style and will have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layering...You maybe scrap lifted on that layering! Look forward to scrapping with you!

    ReplyDelete