Saturday, August 10, 2013

You Are Loved

Welcome to our new blog home! 

This month's theme is 
THANK YOU CARDS.

I find I need these cards the most, so this was a super easy one for me!



Made these with some Basic Grey papers & Ali Edward's stamps,
for some very special people who did a lovely thing for me.


I'm a huge fan of Josh Groban & the kids at my school
(ALL 300 of them in grades 3-5)  learned to sing one of his song
"You Are Loved" for my birthday at our school concert.
The student who did the solo was in my 4th grade class the previous year.
It was such a special gift, one I will always remember!
  I made these thank you cards for the soloist & our awesome music teacher. 



    Scraplift these or other thank you cards posted on the blog this month 
&  be sure to share your creations with us! 

                                                                      ~ Kimmy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment