Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thanks from Australia

Hi Lovely XOXO Scrapbooking Followers, Its Tess here saying Thanks from Australia. We hope you are ready for some really awesome challenges and we can't wait to see what you do with them.

I purchased a few packs of MAMBI cards on my recent trip to the USA (only for them to arrive in Australia about 2 weeks later). I love these and wanted to do something with them rather than Project Life. I also fed my Washi Tape addiction with a couple of trips to Michaels, so thought it best that I use them too.


You can never have too many thank you cards laying around the house, so thought I would make a set. Really simple design, but I think it works!!

Thanks for following us and thanks for checking back today. Don't forget to upload your take on the 'Thank You Note' Challenge to be in the running for the Guest Design Team position.

p.s XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment